Our bayside burger fans had been screaming out for a store for years, and since opening in 2017, Bentleigh has gone mad for Mr Burger. Our sleek fitout is perfect for burger date nights, family meals, team get togethers or some last minute takeaway.
WIN A TRUCK!
Terms and Conditions for the Win a Mr Burger Truck at your Footy Grand Final Party
1. Information on How to Enter and also Prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this Promotion, the entrant accepts these Terms of Conditions.
2. This Promotion is open to Victorian residents aged 18+. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. To enter the Competition, entrants must complete the entry form they receive when they make a purchase at Mr Burger Bentleigh
○ 1 burger = 1 entry
○ 1 Family Footy Deal = 5 entries
4. The (1) grand prize winner will be selected from all eligible entrants, based on a random draw of eligible entries
5. The winner will be drawn on Saturday 22nd of September 2018, and the winner will be contacted by phone following the prize draw If the winner is unable to be contacted, Mr Burger will redraw the winner
6. The winner of the promotion will receive a Mr Burger truck at their home during their AFL Grand final event, this will include 1 hour of free burgers (limited to 50 burgers) from our set truck menu of burgers and sides. The location must be within 2 hr drive of our Warehouse in Northcote, Melbourne.
7. The Prize may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash, or cash equivalent.
● Prize cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer.
● All decisions made by the Promoter are final and binding.
8. The prize must be redeemed on the AFL Grand Final day Saturday 29 September 2018. It cannot be used on any other day.
9. The winner and the Mr Burger functions team will work together to organise the truck at their home. If the event does not go ahead or is cancelled for reasons out of Mr Burgers control, the prize will not be substituted.
10. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize with a Prize of equal or greater value (including where the Prize is unavailable), subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
11. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion or communicating with entrants. By entering this Promotion, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotions, competition and marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. By entering this Promotion, entrants consent to receiving SMS or email messages from the Promoter. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter.
12. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in Victoria.
13. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age, qualification/profession/trade and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, or who submits an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this promotion involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
17. The Promoter is 100 Burger Group.